At MV Consulting, we strive to create an inclusive environment regardless of one’s gender identity, sexual orientation, handicaps, origin, age, religion or other characteristics. We do not tolerate sexism, racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia, lookism, or any other form of exclusion or harassment. This document serves as the basis for our joint cooperation. In addition, we also expect this behavior from all individuals with whom we work.
A positive environment contributes to feeling comfortable and happy to work. The following points are intended to help create such an environment.
- We use open and inclusive language
- We treat each other with respect
- We give constructive feedback and accept it with dignity
- We show empathy toward the feelings and needs of others
In the following, we want to clearly state what behavior is unacceptable to us.
- Comments that express dominance or oppression based on gender, sexual orientation, handicaps, physical appearance, body size, origin, age, religion, or political views
- Intentional intimidation, physical harassment or stalking
- Photography or videotaping without consent
- Non-consensual physical contact
- Invasion of personal space
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocacy or encouragement of any of the behaviors listed herein